Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Beginning my spiritual journey

I have always had a strong connection to God, and have always been very intuitive. I look back now and realize that I have had this gift my entire life, I just didn't know nor did I understand what was going on. 

I remember always feeling a presence, seeing things out of the corner of my eye, thinking that every house I was in had ghosts, and I always seemed to know what to say when someone was having a hard time.

People used to say "I was a good therapist" but now that I have connected the dots and accepted this gift, I know that I am more than just intuitive. I know now that it wasn't me being a good therapist, but it was spirit connecting with me and helping me to guide others. 

This journey of mine started a little over a year and a half ago (2014). My health is not good and had started to decline rapidly, I was faced with a crossing point: the hardest decision of my life and the most devastating up to date.

I knew that even though I had gone to college and I had worked my way up to a career that I loved so much, a career that was taking off and had just hit its peak, heck I had the job I had always wanted, the challenges I wanted, and finally the money I wanted and needed to help support my family. 

Unfortunately one thing always stood in my way, my body. No matter what mind and soul wanted to do, my body always had other plans. It had gotten to the point where I would put all of my energy into my job, and would come home drained, in pain, and just plain moody and mean. I would crash hard when I would get home, and it would take the entire weekend for me to rest and recover so that I could do it all over again the next week.  

My husband and kids didn't deserve this, and I didn't deserve this. My "intuition" had come to the rescue just like it always had, and I followed it just like I always had. One day I just decided I couldn't do it anymore and I walked away from my dream job, walked away from the money and security. 

I had no clue what the heck we would do but I knew it would be ok. My husband had just started a new job path maybe 4 months before and had started over with his wages. So now we were in a position where we had 1 low income, 2 car payments, a house payment, and twins. 

In spite of all of this, I had something telling me that it would be ok. I was a mess I'm not going to lie, I had fallen into a deep depression. Then one day something told me I just needed to start digging into all the questions I have had for my entire life about religion and spirituality. I literally was spending all day from the point of taking my kids to school until I went to bed reading, and watching YouTube videos. 

Then it just kind of hit me, literally I was told to start reading about religion and the bible. I was praying and I could feel that I was being told what to read and where to go. I honestly have no idea how things start for other Mediums. I know that a lot of what I have read says that they first connect to their spirit guides, and that is who talked and led them to where they are now. 

My guides were always there with me, they were my "intuition". But my first spiritual encounter, the most deep, and real encounter of my life was with Jesus. He spoke to me and I was finally able to understand why I had been fighting with the "religion" side for my entire life.

You see I live in Utah and this is a very religious state. I had tried off and on for my entire life to go to the LDS church and it never felt right, then I thought about being Catholic and that didn't seem like the path I was supposed to take either. 

The Jesus stepped in, I was finally ready to listen and to open that side of me. The side I had been fighting against for my entire life. It all made sense to me now, like a light had finally been turned on in a dark room, a dark room where I for the majority of my life couldn't find the switch to turn it on. Jesus literally led me to the bible, but he had also made sure that I knew that things had changed, and the "rules" had changed after he died and sacrificed for us. 

I now knew thanks to his guidance, that religion was man made, and that the true "church" was in Christ himself. After this experience I had thought of myself as this born again Christian. Then God, once again had more in store for me than what I new or expected. 

Just as I had thought I had finally figured it all out, then my Clairvoyence and Mediumship started to really surface. This made me face something new once again. You see Christians don't believe in mediums, in fact they think seeing and talking to spirits on the other side is not of God but is "witchcraft" and of the "devil".  

So now here I am thinking I have found my path, then these things start to happen, and I start to communicate with spirit and I am wondering if I am channeling "the devil", or am I just scared because of what people have told me to believe in. You see even though I had realized that religion was man made I was still following the words of men to an extent, so again what do I do? Where do I go from here? 

Once again I turned to prayer, and to Jesus, and I got online and I started to search for "Christian Mediums". I did find a few but not many and most of what I found was preaching about how it was not of God but instead was deceiving spirits that are really from satan. 

At this point none of that really mattered, because Jesus had again been there when I needed him. And I new that this was a gift, a sacred gift that I shouldn't question. A gift that I have always had, but just had not opened all the way. And I knew that I was meant to help people. I was meant to help guide, and heal.

I decided at this point to just dive right in, go big or go home! That's how I have always been so why change now. I told my mom, my step father, my husband, and my best friend first. And of course they were supportive and open but I think they still had doubt, doubt they would never tell me about because of the love and respect the have for me.

I had then made a decision that I was going to read for all of them. Now when you read for someone you know, you then start to doubt yourself. When loved ones from the other side come through you wonder if it is in your head, and if the reason you are able to read so accurately is because you know them so well. 

The readings with my step father and my husband kind of put my doubt aside. I never knew a lot about my step fathers child hood or past before he married my mom, and my husband had things he had never shared with me. During these readings I was told so many things by spirit that I could have never known. Both my father and husband were very emotional, and felt such love, and closure. 

This just motivated me more, so I opened myself up to receiving msgs for anyone. This is where things started to take off for me. I am in a Facebook group for the actor Charlie Hunnam, lol yes I know I have a weak spot but that is a entire different story. Now you need to understand that this group is huge! And when I say huge I mean world wide and over 50,000 members. 

I had a couple girls that I was chatting with back and forth on the page but never in a private msg, and I honestly didn't even know what state or country they lived in. Then all the sudden I had spirit come in and lead me to a couple of these girls. They were very open and things went better than I ever could have imagined. 

So now as of this week I have opened a secret FB group for me to do readings and to share my journey. Yes it is a "secret" group as I am not quiet ready to fully come out with this. I have thought long and hard about who I would trust to add to this group, so I sent out some private msgs to some of my friends that I knew would love me either way. I think the total was 6 people, the rest of the people added had come from the ladies that I had read for. 

Word of mouth has been huge for me, and I am so unbelievably grateful. I am not fully ready to "come out" of the closet at this moment but I am slowly working on it. I did my first readings in my home today, and for the first time since I quit my job I feel like I am doing what I am meant to do. 

I no longer feel lost and without a purpose. Before all this all started to happen I had felt like I had lost everything about me. My purpose in life was to be a nurse, or so I thought. A big lesson that I have learned through this experience is that no matter what you think your purpose in this life is, God always has a bigger plan. And if he pulls something away from you, even though it may hurt and devastate you, he always has a reason, and he always knows what is best for us. 

I now know what I am supposed to do, and I am not going to question this gift that God has given me. I know that I am supposed to connect with the other side, and not for the spirits sake, because trust me they are living it up over there lol. The reason I am to connect to them is for us here on earth, whether it's just a message saying that they are with us, closure from losing them, and most importantly the opportunity for us to let go of any guilt that is holding us back. 

They don't want us to suffer or to be sad, they want us to be happy and to have closure. I am hoping that I will continue to find the courage to "come out" to everyone. I know that a lot people will be skeptical, and may even think I am crazy. But I know that I am doing what the Lord wants me to do, and I have so much peace with that. I feel so much love and so much joy, and I can't wait to see where this journey takes me.

Let the love and light of Christ always surround you. 

God Bless 
Misty



If you would like to shop for any spiritual items, here it the link to my shop
https://etsy.me/2Q6ZOwO


3 comments:

  1. Your first sentence got me because it's how i have always felt. Very intuitive & people have always wondered how I knew things..but not to the extent of your gift! Thanks for sharing this & I'm glad you had the strength to open up your soul & share this with us..I know that takes alot..but I'm glad to hear you are where you need to be..helping others is your gift to the world..never forget that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Craig :) I am in hopes that this blog will help others

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete