Friday, September 11, 2015

Can you be a Christian Medium?

This is a question I have asked myself several times when this journey started. It has been, and is still a current issue that people are having with me and so many people around me. This is my response and my guidance to others. 

Of course you can be a Christian and be a medium. I know in the bible it talks about witchcraft, and false profits. Well I am in no way able to tell the future, and any honest and good medium will tell you the same. 

Even when we get advice from our guides or someone else's guides they don't just come out and say what will or should happen. Sure we may get information on a new life coming in, or a new job. But life changes every minute, and we still need to learn from life situations . 

My guides don't tell me what will happen, they are there to support and lead me to the correct path. The bible in my opinion is amazing! But the Old Testament and New Testament are very very different, and after Christ sacrificed for us everything changed. 

For me when I started on this journey I had to pray, and do a lot of soul searching. I will be honest I was worried that what I was recieving wasn't of God. Not because anything felt negative or bad. But because Christians as people try to make you follow what they think, and how they interpret of the bible. 

Two people can read the same scripture and both will have different views and interpretations. The trick is to not just read the bible and say "ok this is what it says, so that's that" you have to pray and talk to the Lord at the same time. 

Reading it isn't enough, you have to listen, and feel his guidance. I am very very fortunate to have connected with Jesus. Like I said in my very first post he was who I actually connected and spoke with first, it was not my guides. He has led me to many people over the past year. People that have needed help, and needed to find him, and the results have been amazing!! 

My journey started out with me brining people to the Lord. He was very clear on what he wanted me to do and I have never questioned it. I did what he asked and I have brought several people to him. It's something I will continue to do. So if I never questioned that, then why was I questioning it when I started to have more contact with the other side? 

Well it's because society has taught us that this is a bad thing, an evil thing. And yes there are people that do this and connect with "bad" or low level spirits, and do take their work to a dark place. I for one don't, everything I do is about Jesus. 

He is with me for every reading that I do. I pray to him before my readings, and I pray to him whenever else I feel the need. The reason I am talking about this is because I had a fellow medium bring this issue up in a Facebook group that I am in. 

This saddens me so very much, her post was about how her family telling  her that she is speaking to "demons" and not to spirits on the other side "heaven".

This was also brought up to me after a recent reading I did. I was told that family members were telling one of my clients that I communicate directly with the devil. 

Now I for one could give two shits what you think about me, but I feel like this needs to be discussed because there may be a time where another Christian like me goes frantic and searches online for Christian Mediums. Hopefully my blog will pop up and give some kind of guidance and faith. 

This is my opinion to the "Christians" that want to say what I do is from the devil. You are not a true Christian if you are saying these things or saying anything judgemental about anyone. That is not what being a Christian is about! 

Jesus wants us to love, and it is not our job to judge anyone! That includes someone who is a medium, someone who is an addict, or even someone who has killed or hurt others. We all go through life doing the best we can do. 

I for one feel sorry for the close minded people that make these harsh judgements. You are missing out on so much love by doing this. I want my blog to be there when the next Christian is scared because of what their beliefs are. In life we all grow, and our beliefs change. 

I have a gift that God and Jesus have made sure I am aware of. And to me it would be disrespectful if I did not use the gift that they gave me. So many people struggle with this, and I was ignorant to it just like most are. But know I can say I have grown, and I can stand up for what I truly believe is right. 

Don't ever let anyone make you feel like you are worshiping or following the Lord in the wrong way. As long as you follow him there is no wrong way, Jesus's love does not come with conditions! He already payed for all of our sins, all you have to do is follow him and love him. 

Here is something from the New Testament that I think we all really need to listen to. 

Matthew 7:1-5 
“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye."


I think people get the wrong idea about when we say we communicate with spirit. This all comes from God. At least for me and for a lot of mediums that I know. God and Jesus talks to all of us, it's just that the majority of people done realize or pay attention. 

This gift is inside all of you. So with all of this being said I am proud to say that I am a Christian Medium. 

So be kind to each other and try to not judge someone as you have never walked in their shoes. God is good and loves us all. Always let his light and love surround you. 

Love and light 
Misty


If you would like to shop for any spiritual items, here it the link to my shop
https://etsy.me/2Q6ZOwO


No comments:

Post a Comment